Sunday, February 19, 2017

Control Freaks February Blog Hop - Celebrate

Hello, Stampers!

Welcome to the February Tour de Freaks Blog Hop! 
This month, we are Celebrating! 

If you are following along, you are arriving from Cindy's blog.
If you are just starting here, I will guide you along so you
won't miss a single project! 

I'm celebrating a birthday with this "oldie but goodie" card and
bag ensemble. This idea is something I learned way back when I was
first introduced to Stampin' Up! back in 1998! 
Its a fun idea that lets your card be the highlight of the bag
(and there is no need for an envelope!)
A great idea for any occasion or event!


I cut a strip of Basic Black cardstock to 1 1/2" x 7".
Then, using the Classic Label punch, I punched the
opening just slightly longer than the card (4 1/4").
After I cut fringe along the bottom of the cardstock, I
adhered the strip to the bag being sure not to glue below
the punched opening to allow the card to slide in.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Custom Tee, Birthday Blast
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Fringe scissors, Melon Mambo marker, Basic Rhinestones, White gift bag, Pop of Pink washi tape

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Now, head over to Lyssa's blog to see what
she is celebrating!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love this idea, Melissa!

Kathy Bolam said...

What a great idea to have card attached to a gift bag! Thank you for sharing🤗