I had a few of those battery-operated tealight candles leftover from a previous project that were just beggin' to have something done with them!
I thought it would be fun to create a reindeer with a light-up nose! It is a very simple punch art design with a little embossing and some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details....Take a peek:
1. Begin by punching a Itty Bitty circle on a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock.
2. Punch a 2 1/2" circle around the small circle. (This is where you will insert the candle.)
3. Emboss the circle using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
4. Punch a large and medium snowflake from the Sizzix Snow Flurry Bigz die.
5. Snip the snowflakes to form the antlers. Adhere to the backside of the circle.
6. Punch (2) 3/4" circles using Whisper White cardstock.
7. Punch (2) Itty Bitty circles using Basic Black cardstock.
8. Adhere both circles together.
9. Add (4) Stampin' Dimensionals to the top of the candle.
10. Carefully slip the "head" over the candle and secure to the dimensionals.
11. Punch a Itty Bitty circle from the Red Glimmer Paper.
12. Punch a small oval over the circle - centering the oval around the circle.
13. Carefully slip the oval over the candle. Adhere with liquid glue.
14. Tie a piece of Early Espresso Baker's Twine adound the back for hanging.
15. Cover the tip of the candle with Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details. Allow to dry completely.
Wouldn't it be fun to have a bunch of these little noses lighting up your tree??!!